REAL TIME PERFORMANCE DATA
ANALYTICS & ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
How many seconds at which sites / URL and formats were your Digital Ads in view? For every ad, we record if the advert was seen and for how long it was visible.
Who does your advertising actually reach? In real-time, we identify the placements that will be most visible to your target audience. Available in +30 Countries
Which in-view Ads contributed to conversions, and what were the digital media footprints of the best combinations in terms of Publishers/Networks?
Viewable paths of target audience and its effect on brand KPI's (exposed respondents can be selected for Ad Effectiveness). Available in +30 Countries
Operating under the most stringent Privacy guidelines adopted by the EU Directive and the Dutch regulations. Offering an integrated approach to identify unwanted content, ad clutter and various types of fraud.
Performance Analytics Platform
Managing your intelligent data insights, granular analytics and key performance metrics together, and seamlessly reported on one Dashboard, available 24/7. The dashboard measures in real-time the performance of each campaign. It matches the quantity of impressions delivered and measured, seconds in view of each campaign with the respondents of the panel in the countries the campaign is served.
years on the market
clients worked with
successful projects done
“We found in DMA the most advanced and ultimate solution to meet the challenges of advertisers in Italy: the most comprehensive method on the market to assess the value of digital media.”
Andrea Giovenali, Founder, Nextplora
“Data enrichment of net completes (of second’s digital exposure). By embedding DMA into our Tracking and Ad Effect studies- it allows us to relate branding effects to actual exposure in seconds. Moving away from unreliable methods using cookies/impressions. Connecting actual visibility in tracking studies resulted in several awards and leading position in the Ad Measurement Business.”
Tim Koekkoek, Managing Director, MeMo²
“Let's be honest. Impressions and clicks are history! The modern agency or online performance professional aims to be viewable within target audience, within conversion journeys and branding funnels. This game changing integrated approach is exactly what DMAi offers. In 30 countries. Independent. With significant better results. And ... with connection to the offline world as well. Contact us for better online and crossmedia brand or sales performance.”
Marcel Vogels, CEO / Founder, DMA Institute
WE PARTNER WITH THE BEST
Memberships and Accreditations
DMAi is an active member within IAB Europe as well as IAB NL. DMA Institute’s participation and contribution is driven by Brands and the digital eco-systems’ growing need for Transparency and Accountability.
DMAi technology has been certified by Yahoo! EMEA and Yahoo7 in Australia & New Zealand!
The Weather Channel has certified DMA Institute as an approved technology vendor.
DMAi has been approved by StrikeAd to measure their inventory. StrikeAd is a programmatic buying platform engineered for mobile.
This disclaimer applies to the use of the website www.dma-institute.com (hereafter: “the Website”). We advise you to read this disclaimer carefully.
- The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic pays the utmost attention to the reliability and accuracy of the information on the Website. Errors and omissions may, however, occur. The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic makes no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of correctness, completeness or actuality of (the information) of the Website. You accept that the Website contains only the functionalities and information that you find at the moment of use (“as is” basis).
- The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic is in no way whatsoever liable, or liable to pay compensation, for any damages resulting from errors or omissions in the information which is made available through the Website, nor for damages arising out of or resulting from the Website being (temporarily) unavailable or for failures or outages of the Website.
- The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any decisions made by you based on the information, advices or ideas made available through the Website.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic. The DMA Institute/ Hottraffic has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
- The DMA Institute /Hottraffic does not guarantee that any sent emails or other electronic messages are received and/or processed on time, nor does the DMA Institute/Hottraffic assumes responsibility for the consequences of the late or non-receipt or processing of such e-mails or other electronic messages.
- The intellectual property rights in relation to the Website, including the intellectual property rights with respect to the website and the information, are held by The DMA Institute /Hottraffic or its licensors. The User shall refrain from any act that infringes the intellectual property rights of the The DMA Institute /Hottraffic, including – but not limited to – the reproduction, modification, reverse engineering or publishing of (information made available through) the Website.
- This disclaimer and your use of the website will be subject to Dutch law. Any and all disputes arising from or related to this disclaimer will be brought before the competent court in the Netherlands. If you have any questions with regard to the Website, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 1st February 2016
DMA Compliancy and Privacy
The DMA Institute’s technology platform and analytics is primarily interested in measuring if and how long an ad has been visible in an active screen of a user. All other information embedded in the page is not relevant and not recorded. With regards to online campaign reach information, this is being derived from EU compliant and DMAi connected anonymous and aggregated data. These information cannot be traced back to individual and actual persons.
- DMA Institute performs anonymous measurement for advertisers and publishers.
- No personal identifiable information is stored in DMA Institute’s database.
- IP Addresses is encrypted before storing them.
- The data collected by DMA Institute is kept strictly confidential.
- Data is stored on secured servers.
- The data belongs to DMA Institute’s client who asked DMA Institute to record them.
- DMA Institute does not transfer any information to any third party unless requested and explicitly agreed by the data owner (client).
- DMA Institute EU data is processed and stored within the EU.
Cookies are only required for Audience measurements. If a panel member wants not to be tracked any longer they can notify this to their access panel provider and their unique ID will no longer be linked to their computer and profile.
Click here to opt-out
ACCESS PANELS THAT ARE DMA CONNECTED ARE:
- Our DMAi pixel technology can be easily implemented and connected to any access panel offerings, including your own panel or external vendors or other information to form a crossover between generic profiles and visibility data.
- Countries covered include, The Netherlands, UK, Germany, Belgium, Italy, USA, Australia and New Zealand.
- Motivaction Netherlands.
- MeMo² Panel Benelux.
- Nextplora Spa Italy.
This policy may be changed from time to time, consistent with the requirements of the Safe Harbor. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site.